The cast irons are one of the most essential tools of an American kitchen for a century. These cast irons are made up of a single piece of stainless steel that’s why they are sturdy and last for generations. Anyhow, safety is the major concern that matters most for everyone because you definitely do not want to get you burned while cooking your favorite food. There comes the Lodge Cast Iron Skillet with Red Mini Silicone Hot Handle Holder—it’ll keep your hands safe in a colorful manner and you can enjoy your cooking without the fear of getting hand burned.
Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Review
The lodge cast irons are truly made in the USA which means they must be built on high-quality standards. This is a family owned organization and Lodge family is making these cast iron skillets and other high-quality cookware for kitchen almost for a century. Buying their cookware is actually the supporting of the workers of Tennessee and Pittsburg. This cast iron skillet comes pre-seasoned which makes them give efficient non-stick like cooking performance.
What is best in Lodge Cast Iron Skillet with Red Handle?
As compared to previous this version is an improved one. It comes with a red mini silicon handle holder. Being sturdily built these irons are lasting for generations. This colorful looking handle saves your hand in an elegant way.
- Lodge Skillet is a perfect tool and can be used for everything such as broil, fry, sauté, bake, and braise.
- Being fully made of high quality one piece of iron it can go into even or in broiler as well.
- It comes pre-seasoned which gives very little sticking initially. Also, the silicone made handle red handle ensures your hand’s safety.
- This Lodge Skillet gets better after every use—which means your grandkids gonna use this if it cares properly.
- It offers even heating for the perfect cook and the sturdy handle can hold up t 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Because of the hot handle holder, it is quite easy to use and ca directly wash in the dishwasher
Why Pick Lodge Cast Iron?
As mentioned above it is USA based family owned company, the Lodge is known for making quality cookware and their quality is unmatched since a century. They never compromise on quality, durability, and versatility. They don’t make cats iron but actually heirlooms—means their product last long for a generation.
Note: If you want to see more cast iron skillets we have prepared a list of best Lodge cast iron skillets as well as a list of best cast iron skillets by different brands to help you pick the right one.
Tips for Caring
As mentioned earlier the Lodge Cast Irons comes pre-seasoned and are ready to use right out of the box and you can enjoy with your favorite recipes. Also, the caring of the cast iron isn’t too complicated the pan and the handle are dishwasher safe. This heavily built pal can be used every from stove to broiler. The more you use the more it gets better.
This cast iron can be washed by hand with a dish wash liquid or a mild soap—then dry it thoroughly with a paper towel or any other kitchen cloth, grease it with vegetable oil after washing, it saves it from getting rusty and then store it on a dry place for next use.
- Handle offer secure and comfortable grip
- Easy to use and wash
- Can take up to 500 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Versatile and durable
The Lodge Cast Iron Skillet with Red Mini Silicone Hot Handle Holder is the best tool to have in an American kitchen. The Lodge Silicone hot handle holder empowers safer top stove cooking. The Lodge is a well-known name in the American community and this no doubt a good investment.