At last, if you have finally convinced yourself that the cast iron skillet is the champion for searing the steak and nothing can do that better, and want to have one to the delicious crusty cornbread than the next decision of your is to figure out the best one. In our opinion, there is only one choice. The good news which saves the days is that these products are remarkably inexpensive. When it comes to “the best” –it often means “the most expensive” but in Lodge Skillet case it doesn’t go this way.
Lodge 3.5 Inch Cast Iron Mini Skillet Review
Our most loved s the Lodge 10.25-Inch Cast Iron Skillet which is one of the most inexpensive and can also be found on sale as well for even less. Its size is efficient for a couple of strips, four burgers, simmered beans, and a frittata. Once you use it you’ll gonna find how great and comfortable it is to use. You can add 3.5-Inch mini to 15-Inch giant piece.
What Makes Lodge the Best?
- First of all, it is made in the USA which ensures its excellent build quality and second they also come from family-owned organizations that are more than 100 years old. When you buy this brand you actually support the workers from that family.
- Being pre-seasoned it is ready to use right out of the box. Actually, the lodge introduced the concept of pre-seasoning which means your skillet will give you very little sticking from the start.
- Including handle the Lodge Skillet is fully made of one piece of Cast Iron—if the handle gets hot it can take the heat of an oven or the grill and will never break.
- The handles are just right in size and the main is little short and can easily fit in a grill or in an oven. A helper located on the opposite side of the handle makes it easy to lift. And it also includes two hangers which become handy if there is a need to hang the skillet.
- The Lodge Skillet’s high sides make them perfect to work as baking pans for biscuits, cornbread, and cobblers. Because the pans are deep so it gives you enough room to simmer chili or to heat oil for fried chicken.
- All that I say is perfect to cook as compared to any other cast iron that I have used.
- The Lodge Skillet is patina like build like no other cast iron. It gets better and better after every use. Talking funny but not wrong—just because you have to buy a cast iron yourself doesn’t mean you grandkid will have to. Lodge Skillet are seriously made to pass down from generation to generation.
Note: If you want to see more cast iron skillets we have prepared a list of best Lodge cast iron skillets as well as a list of best cast iron skillets by different brands to help you pick the right one.
Why Buy a Cast Iron Skillet?
In an American home kitchen, the cast iron is the essential tool since well over a century. The daily cooks turn to these durable pans for searing, baking, deep frying and their morning eggs for breakfast. The stainless steel tri-fly cast iron skillet provides much versatility at a fraction of cost. It also when turned out as an alternative for non-stick cookware if use and cared for properly due to seasoning. Unlike Teflon pans the cast iron can go inside the broiler and can safely past 500 degrees.[/su_list]
The Lodge Skillet Cast Iron is an ideal for every kind of cooking in an American Home kitchen. Its ideal for searing because it holds the excellently—if it is cared properly it lasts for generations. Their pre-seasoned cast iron is no doubt a good investment.