The stainless cookware is shiny, beautiful and also doesn’t contain harmful chemicals like that chemically treated cookware. The food directly cooked into aluminum or non-stick cookware is at a risk that the harmful substance from the vessel can leach in food. While in stainless steel cookware the aluminum is wrapped into layers of stainless steel.
Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel 10” Skillet Review
Cooking in stainless steel is quite pleasant, however, the users who are not much familiar with this method may find it little difficult in the start. The Cuisinart is a well-reputed organization for producing high-quality stainless steel cookware and the product which is being reviewed today is Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel 10” Skillet. I have covered each and everything about this product below so, make sure to read till end.
- Stainless steel construction with aluminium core base
- Excellent 18/10 stainless polished finishing
- Sturdy and can be clean into dishwasher
- Not recommended for high heat such as oven or induction stove
- Ready to use
Construction material: This Cuisinart Chef’s Classic stainless steel cookware is made of Stainless steel with encapsulated aluminium core base. This material allow cook and even heat retention—means there are no hot spots in the pan base.
Look: When it comes to look than this pan look elegant with stainless steel mirror finishing and well known classic design. Many customers reviewed that this product is beautiful and fully packed with functions and ease.
Note: If you want to see more cast iron skillets we have prepared a list of best Cuisinart cast iron skillets as well as a list of best cast iron skillets by different brands to help you pick the right one.
Handle: The handle is attached to pan with rivets and small piece of metal. The handles are shaped like an arch and stay cool after every use on stove top. It has a cool grip feature and ability to stay cool on the stove top. No doubt, it’s a very convenient design and becomes very handy when pan is full and you need to move it to another place. It also gives great control while pouring food to another container.
Cleanup: The Cuisinart Chef’s Classic is quite easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe but regular dishwasher clean may cause scratches or discoloration. And that problem can be solved by Bar Keeper’s Friend.
Prolong Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Life
In order to prolong the life of a Chef’s Classic pan you need to follow these precautions:
- High Heat: Don’t use this pan on high heat because the base is made of encapsulated and provides very quick and even heat distribution. A low to medium heat setting is recommended.
- Empty Pan: Don’t leave empty pan on the stove top. It can ruin the pan.
- Utensils: It is versatile and any kind of utensils can be used in it but the company recommends using wooden or plastic utensils to avoid scratches. The scratches will affect cooking performance at all.
- Gas Burner: It has very effective thermo-conductivity, it heats up very quickly even a low heat can burn some food. Using an “Flame Tamer” can solve this problem.
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Very quick and even heat distribution
- Sturdy stainless steel construction
- Easy to maintain
- Regular dishwasher washer may cause scratches
The Cuisinart is a well reputed company for producing excellent cookware and this Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel 10” Skillet is another top line product. It gives better heat retention and long lasting performance. Plus it looks elegant with stainless steel mirror finishing.