The Calphalon Signature Stainless Steel Omelette Pan is made of the layered aluminum material which spreads the heat equally over the whole stainless steel cookware surface, and two stainless steel layers give reliability and efficient performance.
Calphalon 1948233 Signature Stainless Steel Review
The wide flat base along with tenderly sloped sides make the Stainless Steel Omelette Pan ideal for getting ready eggs and omelette just as searing steaks, sautéing vegetables or caramelizing potatoes, and it’s done with a lovely brushed stainless steel handle. The product which is being reviewed is Calphalon 1948233 Signature Stainless Steel. This 1-quart saucepan provides excellent results along with reliability and durability.
- Chemical free interior works perfectly for cooking
- Comprises multi-layered aluminum structure for added durability and long-lasting performance
- Ergonomic stainless steel handle remains cool even on the stovetop
- Versatile and any utensils can be used
- Includes tempered glass lid
This stainless steel cookware is quite effective and any kind of utensils can be used inside of but the plastic and wooden utensils are recommended to avoid scratches. By following these simple steps you can enhance its workability.
- Before starting, cooking takes the chill of food off, after removing the food from refrigerator wait up to 10-15 minutes.
- Pre-heating gives greater results; it takes only a couple of minutes so do not try to save time and overheat on high heat. The proper heat helps to prevent the sticking of food.
- To check the proper heat try butter test—take a spoon of butter and rub it into the pan if the butter starts bubbling briskly than the heat is perfect and if it turns brown than heat is too high. Wipe the pan carefully with a paper towel, lower the heat, wait for a minute, and run the butter test again.
- Make sure the cookware is perfectly clean before using it, if not then clean it properly because the residue from previous cooking may cause sticking.
Performance: When we talk about performance the Calphalon signature stainless steel pan turned out as champion. The multi-layered aluminum construction gives very quick and consistent heat distribution, making sure that every inch of food share even heats.
Note: If you want to see more cast iron skillets we have prepared a list of best calphalon cast iron skillets as well as a list of best cast iron skillets by different brands to help you pick the right one.
Construction: It has 3 layers of aluminum encapsulated inside a stainless steel coating for added durability and professional like performance
Handle: The stainless steel handle has an ergonomic design which stays cool while cooking. This feature promotes easy handling and secure grip while cooking, lifting and moving. The handles are attached to pot trough three rivets covered with a metallic cap for added safety.
Cleanup: the Cleanup process is very fast and effective, just put this thing into the dishwasher and let the dishwasher do the rest.
Induction Stove: The exterior stainless steel layer is magnetized and works perfectly on induction stove.
- Give professional performance
- Multi-layered structure for added durability
- Up to 500 degrees F oven safe
- Versatile and can be use on different stoves
- Tempered glass lid offer visual charm as well
- Riveted handles is a little bit tricky to clean
The Calphalon 1948233 Signature Stainless Steel is an excellent sauce pan. This product is reliable, durable and comprises many appealing features. This product is definitely worth the price.